The Niehaus Center for Globalization and Governance (NCGG) at Princeton University’s Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs seeks two visitors or more for the Visiting Fellowship Program in regional political economy for the 2019-2020 academic year.
This fellows program is targeted at developing a generation of scholars able to analyze and make policy recommendations about the regional political economy in the Middle East, East, South, or Southeast Asia, Africa and Latin America.
Selected candidates will be required to be in residence for the duration of the fellowship (September 1, 2019 – July 1, 2020). Applicants are required to hold a Ph.D. in one of the above mentioned disciplines.
Rank and salary will be contingent on qualifications. NCGG Fellows will receive applicable Princeton University benefits, a taxable moving allowance, and a $5,000 research fund.
To apply, please provide the following:
- Cover letter explaining the candidate’s scholarly career, prospective or actual doctoral defense date, and academic interests;
- Current curriculum vitae including publications;
- 2,000-word description of the proposed research project, including its specific objectives, importance, and research design;
- One writing sample (limit of 100 pages);
- Contact information for three references, who will be asked to comment specifically on the applicant’s qualifications for the proposed research project. Referees will be contacted directly by email with instructions for submitting a confidential recommendation on your behalf. Letters of reference are to be submitted by the end of business day on Thursday, December 6, 2018. Complete your application well before the deadline so that references can be submitted in a timely manner.
Candidates who hold positions at academic institutions may also be required to submit:
- Home institution policy with regard to sabbatical pay;
- A confidential statement indicating salary for the current academic year (September 2018 – July 1, 2019).
All candidates must use the online application process to submit materials.
Application Deadline: Monday, December 3, 2018 (11:59pm EST).
For further details on the same, click here.