National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is conducting the Common Entrance Examination (CEE) 2019.
The eight constituent units of NCERT, located in different parts of the country, include
- RIE, Ajmer
- RIE, Bhopal RIE, Bhubaneswar
- RIE, Mysore
- NERIE, Shillong
- NIE, New Delhi
- CIET, New Delhi
- PSSCIVE, Bhopal.
Applications are invited online from the eligible applicants for admission into various Teacher Education programmes:
- B.Sc.B.Ed. (4-year)
- B.A.B.Ed. (4-year)
- M.Sc.Ed. (6-year)
- B.Ed. (2-year)
- M.Ed. (2-year)
- B.Ed. M.Ed. (3-year) run under Regional Institutes of Education
The fee for entrance examination is applicable to all the candidates as per the rate given below:
- For General/OBC Category Students Rs.900/-
- For SC/ST Category Students Rs.450/-
- For Person with Disablity (PwD) of any category Students Rs.450/–
Registration for B.Ed Entrance 2019
Register yourself at this link.
The last date for registration is 12th May 2019.
- Online Registration and Submission of Application Form: 12/04/2019 to 12/05/2019
- Downloading Admit Card: 20/05/2019 to 08/06/2019
- Date of Common Entrance Examination-2019: 09/06/2019
- Last date of Submission of Qualifying Examination Marks for appearing Applicants of B.Sc.B.Ed. (4-year), B.A.B.Ed. (4-year) and M.Sc.Ed. (6-year): 20/06/2019
- Last date of Submission of Qualifying Examination Marks for appearing Applicants of B.Ed., B.Ed.M.Ed. Integrated (3-year) and M.Ed.: 08/07/2019
- CEE-2019 Result Declaration for B.Sc. B.Ed. (4year), B.A.B.Ed. (4-year) and M.Sc.Ed. (6-year): 10/07/2019
- CEE-2019 Result Declaration for B.Ed., B.Ed.M.Ed. Integrated (3-year) and M.Ed.: 20/07/2019
The CEE-2019 Helpdesk phone numbers are: 0755-2661467 and 0755-2661468 and the email ID is firstname.lastname@example.org