Submissions are open for the NC Ray Paper Presentation Competition 2022 by Economics Society, St. Stephen’s College.
About the Competition
The Economics Society of St. Stephen’s College is proud to announce N.C. Ray Memorial Paper Presentation Competition at the National Economics Festival 2022. The deadline for submission of abstracts (Word limit: 1500 words) is 20th November 2021.
Abstract Submission Procedure
- Abstracts are to be sent in a word file titled “Abstract_Team Name” with the following details on the first page: topic, team name, and contact details of all team members.
- Entries are to be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only undergraduate students are allowed to participate, in a team of at most 5 members.
- The top 20 abstracts will be shortlisted and these teams will have to send in their final research paper by early January.
- Out of these 20 papers, the best six entries will qualify for the finals and will get an opportunity to present their papers to an esteemed panel of judges during NEF 2022 at St. Stephen’s College, Delhi. These papers will also be published in our annual journal, ‘Towards Equilibrium’.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register through this link.