Applications are invited for the position of Senior R&D Engineer (Project) in the laboratory of Prof. Pravat K. Mandal at the National Brain Research Centre, Manesar, India. The scientific interest of the lab is to identify early in vivo biomarkers for neurodegenerative disorders, particularly Alzheimer’s disease and imaging-based database “ANSH”.
The National Brain Research Centre is a neuroscience research group, situated in Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India. It is an Autonomous Government Institute accredited with the deemed university status and is a nodal centre under the Department of Biotechnology of the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Senior R&D Engineer (01)
- M.Tech. / M.E. in Electronic & Communication/ Electrical/ Computer Science OR
- B.Tech./ B.E. in Electronic & Communication/ Electrical/ Computer Science with three-years’ experience after B. Tech/ B.E.
- Multi-model image processing/pattern recognition/ Artificial Intelligence in medical imaging.
- Ability to multitask, effective project leadership and management.
- Knowledge and experience with Neuroimaging and MR Spectroscopy will be added advantage.
- Excellent scientific communication and writing skills are highly desirable.
- Experience with Imaging data analysis tools viz., MATLAB, IDL, and R software.
Rs. 45,000/- p.m. (consolidated) (No other allowances are applicable).
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here. Interested candidates fulfilling the prescribed requirements can send the filled-in application form along with bio-data and self-attested photocopies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience by speed-post addressed to “The Administrative Officer (Academics), National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122 052, Gurgaon, Haryana”.
The Last date of receipt of the application will be by 5.30 P.M. on 23rd April 2021. Due to the current situation (COVID-19) candidates can apply by post or by email (documents required in pdf format only) (email ID: email@example.com).
For full notification, click the link below.