Applications are invited for the position of Scientist (Project) in the laboratory of Prof. Pravat K. Mandal at the National Brain Research Centre, Manesar, India.
The National Brain Research Centre is a neuroscience research group, situated in Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India. It is an Autonomous Government Institute accredited with the deemed university status and is a nodal center under the Department of Biotechnology of the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Scientist (Project) (01)
- The candidate will help to determine research goals in consultation with the Principal Investigator.
- He/ she will design specific projects on Neuroscience research, including the selection of appropriate methods and techniques on MRI/ MRS/ fMRI data and pattern recognition and artificial intelligence in medical imaging.
- In some cases, the candidate may be expected to supervise/ help team members or technicians regarding the technical aspects of the research, including methods development, trouble-shooting problems, interpreting results, and planning follow-up experiments.
- Ph.D. (or thesis submitted) in Electronics & Communication/ Electrical/ Computer Science/ Physics.
- Minimum 60% marks from matriculation onwards.
- Research publications in SCI journal only.
- Multi-model image processing/pattern recognition/ Artificial Intelligence in medical imaging
- Ability to multitask, effective project leadership and management.
- Knowledge and experience with Neuroimaging and MR Spectroscopy will be added advantage.
- Excellent scientific communication and writing skills are highly desirable.
- Experience with Imaging data analysis tools viz., MATLAB, IDL, and R software.
Rs. 70,000/- p.m. (consolidated) + 03% increment per year (No other allowances are applicable).
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can submit the duly filled-in application as per the attached format and bio-data along with self-attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience by speed post addressed to the Administrative Officer (Academics), National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar – 122 052, Distt- Gururam (Haryana). The last date of receipt of the application form will be by 5.30 P.M. on 08th February 2021. Due to the current situation (COVID-19) candidates can apply by post or by email (documents required in pdf format only) (email ID: email@example.com).
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.