Applications are invited for the position of Science Communicator at National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), Manesar.
The National Brain Research Centre is a neuroscience research group, situated in Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India. It is an Autonomous Government Institute accredited with the deemed university status and is a nodal centre under the Department of Biotechnology of the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Science Communicator (01)
- Assisting annual report preparation.
- Five yearly NBRC reports.
- Document related UGC performance review.
- Assisting Document preparation to highlight NBRC in National and International meetings.
- Assisting in the grant management system.
- Handling NBRC social media using Twitter/ Facebook.
- Handling the NBRC communication cell/ PRESS release etc.
- Per cent of marks 60% starting from 10th standard.
- Master in Public Health/Mass Communication or Science. Final year students can apply.
- A person with a proven credential (Science focused story publication in recognized magazines, newspapers) is a plus point.
- Working Experience for Science Management/ Communication is a plus point.
Rs. 75,000/- P.M. to 80,000/- P.M.
How to Apply?
The Candidate must send all this information to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a statement of purpose (SOP) (300 words). For Applications without SOP, the application will not be screened.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below: