National Brain Research Center (NBRC), Haryana invites application for the position of “Project Assistant (Project)” in DBT funded project entitled “Role of Ephrins/ Eph receptor in HIV mediated neuropathogenesis”.
The National Brain Research Centre is a neuroscience research group, situated in Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India. It is an Autonomous Government Institute accredited with the deemed university status and is a nodal center under the Department of Biotechnology of the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Project Assistant (01)
- Masters in Natural Sciences from a recognized university or equivalent.
- As the project is based on human cell cultures, hands-on experience in mammalian cell culture methods and basic molecular biology techniques is required.
- The Candidate must have secured at least 60% and above marks from matriculation onwards.
- Experience in primary human cell culture and basic molecular and cell biology techniques will be preferred.
- Candidates should be highly motivated to work in an academic environment and in a team of Ph.D. students and PDFs.
` 31,000/- pm (No other allowances are applicable)
The appointment will be made on contract basis, initially up to 26th June, 2022 or duration of the project whichever is earlier. Continuation of the project will depend upon the satisfactory performance and validity of the project. The post is co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates should abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Candidates interested in cutting edge molecular neurosciences and fulfilling the following requirement can submit the duly filled-in application as per attached format and bio-data along with self-attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience latest by 23rd June 2021 to “The Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon-122 052 (Haryana)”.
Due to the current situation (COVID-19) candidates can apply by post or by email (documents required in pdf format only) (email ID: email@example.com. No TA/ DA will be payable to the candidates for attending the interview. Only candidates who are shortlisted by the screening committee will be informed and invited for the interview at NBRC.
You might also be interested in:
- JOB POST: R&D Engineer at NBRC, Haryana: Apply by June 7
- Consultant (Academics) at NBRC, Haryana: Apply by June 8.