The National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), Manesar, Haryana invites applications for the various project positions under the DBT funded project titled “Magnetoencephalography (MEG) Resource Facility” a joint project between NBRC, Manesar, and AIIMS, New Delhi.
The National Brain Research Centre is a neuroscience research group, situated in Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India. It is an Autonomous Government Institute accredited with the deemed university status and is a nodal center under the Department of Biotechnology of the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
The post details are given below.
1. Technician (Project) (01)
- M.Sc. (Physics) / B.Tech. / B.E. (in relevant area including instrumentation) OR
- Graduation in science with a diploma in Clinical Neurophysiology or in other related areas.
- 01 years’ experience with EEG or related subjects (Relaxation may be given for desirable candidates).
- Advance training in EEG and related area Or
- Experience in handling high tech instruments.
Rs. 40,000/- pm (Consolidated). No other allowances are applicable.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Lead Project Officer – Technical at IIT Kharagpur [4 Vacancies]: Apply by Dec 21.
2. Nurse (01)
- B.Sc. (Nursing) OR
- XIIth standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (03 years course from a school of Nursing or any other institution recognized by the Nursing Council of India) plus Registration OR
- Nursing ‘A’ certificate with 03 years’ experience in a Government/ Semi-government Institution/ Autonomous Body/ hospital of repute having at least 50 beds.
- 01-02 years’ experience including familiarity with neurology patients and especially epilepsy care and status epileptics. Epilepsy monitoring unit training will be a plus point. Should be able to check vitals and connect to oxygen suction and resuscitation technique, give IV fluids and communicate.
Rs. 40,000/- pm (consolidated). No other allowances are applicable.
You might also be interested in JRF & Project Associate at Panjab University [2 Vacancies]: Apply by Dec 18.
3. Nursing Orderly (Project) (01)
- 10th Standard Pass and At least one year experience in hospital/ institute/ Nursing Home with some background in O.T patient care, maintenance of case file maintenance, and having computer knowledge.
- Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in handling patients of epilepsy.
Rs. 21,000/- pm (Consolidated). No other allowances are applicable.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can submit duly filled in application form and bio-data along with self-attested copies of certificate in support of their qualification and experience latest by 28th December 2020 (No application will be considered if received after 05:30 PM on 28.12.2020) to “The Administrative Officer (Academic), National Brain Research Centre, NH-08, Nainwal Mode, Manesar Gurgaon, (Haryana)-122052”.
Due to the current situation (COVID -19) candidates can apply by post or through email (email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com).
For full notification, click the link below.