The National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), Haryana invites application for the position of “Project Assistant (Project)” in DBT funded project entitled “CRISPR-Cas13-mediated engineering of endogenous long non-coding RNAs for fluorescent tagging to study RNA dynamics”.
The National Brain Research Centre is a neuroscience research group, situated in Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India. It is an Autonomous Government Institute accredited with the deemed university status and is a nodal center under the Department of Biotechnology of the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Project Assistant (01)
- Master’s Degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences/ MVSc or bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology
or Medicine from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Experience in molecular biology and biochemistry or cell biology or bioinformatic analysis of gene expression.
- The candidate should have secured at least 60% and above marks from matriculation onwards.
- Experience in basic molecular cloning or cell culture or light microscopy or Matlab/ Python language will be preferred.
- Candidates should be highly motivated to work in an academic environment and in a team of PhD students and PDFs.
Rs. 31,000/- + 16% HRA pm. (No other allowances are applicable)
The tenure will be a period of one year initially and may be extended on performance review. The post is co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates should abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can submit the duly filled-in application bio-data along with self-attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience latest by 09th April 2021 to “The Administrative Officer (Academics), National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Gurugram-122 052 (Haryana)”. Due to the current situation (COVID-19) candidates can apply by post or by email (email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org).
For full notification, click the link below.