Applications are invited for the position of “Project Assistant (Project)” in DBT funded project entitled “CSRISPR-Cas13-mediated engineering of endogenous long non-coding RNAs for fluorescent tagging to study RNA dynamics” at the National Brain Research Center, Haryana.
The National Brain Research Centre is a neuroscience research group, situated in Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India. It is an Autonomous Government Institute accredited with the deemed university status and is a nodal center under the Department of Biotechnology of the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Project Assistant (01)
- Master’s Degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences/ MVSc or bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology
or Medicine from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Experience in molecular biology and biochemistry or cell biology or bioinformatic analysis of gene expression.
- Candidate should have secured at least 60% and above marks from matriculation onwards.
- Experience in molecular cloning or cell culture or light microscopy or Matlab/ Python language will be preferred.
- Candidates should be highly motivated to work in an academic environment and in team of Ph.D. students PDFs.
You might also be interested in Project Positions (Under DBT Funded Project) at NBRC, Haryana [3 Vacancies]: Apply by Dec 28.
Rs. 31,000/- + 16% HRA pm. No other allowances are applicable.
The tenure will be a period of one year initially and may be extended on performance review. The post is co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates should abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Interested candidate fulfilling the following requirement can submit duly filled in application form and the bio-data along with self-attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience latest by 29th December, 2020 to “The Administrative Officer (Academics), National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Gurugram-122 052 (Haryana)”: Due to the current situation (COVID-19) candidates can apply by post or by email (email ID: email@example.com).
No TA/ DA will be payable to the candidates for attending the interview. Only candidates who are shortlisted by the screening committee will be informed and invited for interview at NBRC.
For full notification, click the link below.