The National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), Manesar, Haryana invites application for the position of “Project Assistant (Project)” in DBT funded project entitled “Role of Ephrins/ Eph receptor in HIV mediated neuropathogenesis”.
The National Brain Research Centre is a neuroscience research group, situated in Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India. It is an Autonomous Government Institute accredited with the deemed university status and is a nodal center under the Department of Biotechnology of the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Project Assistant (Project) (01)
- Master in Natural Science from recognized university or equivalent.
- As the project is based on human cell cultures, and experience in mammalian cell culture methods and basic molecular biology techniques is required.
- Candidate should have secured at least 60% and above marks from matriculation onwards.
- Experience in primary human cell culture and basic molecular and cell biology techniques will be preferred.
- Candidates should be highly motivated to work in an academic environment and in a team of Ph.D. students and PDFs.
Rs. 31,000/- pm (consolidated) (No other allowances are applicable). Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC, subject to availability.
The tenure will be a period of one year initially and may be extended on performance review. The post is co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates should abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Candidate interested in cutting edge molecular neurosciences and fulfilling the following requirement can submit duly filled-in application and bio-data alongwith self- attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience latest by 05th November, 2020 to “The Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Gurugram-122 052 (Haryana)”.
Due to current situation (COVID -19) candidates can apply by post or through email (email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Junior Research Fellow at NIMHANS, Bengaluru [2 Vacancies]: Apply by Oct 30.