NBF Tech Challenge
The Newton Research Collaboration Programme is a component of the UK Newton fund which aims to develop science and innovation partnerships to promote the economic development and social welfare.
Under the Newton Fund, the Royal Academy has partnered with Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) to enhance research and innovation capacity within Indian engineering universities through the Higher Education Partnership (HEP) programme.
The “RaEng MPSTME challenge” is the component of the Newton Bhabha Fund that aims to enhance the employability of students by providing solutions to the given challenges.
- IT for Enhancing Literacy in Rural Areas
- Game Environments for enhancing learnability among students
- Reaching top floors of high rises for fire extinguishing
- Automatic crack detection and self-healing air craft components
- Face recognition attendance management system
The details of the above challenges are given here.
The first round format details can be downloaded here.
Register online at this link.
Note: The last date for registering is October 25, 2017.
Sanket Shah: +91 98208 52131 or Priyank Sharma: +91 99306 09818