About the award
National Youth Award is conferred on young men and women and voluntary organizations every year in recognition of their outstanding work in the field of national development and social service.
The award shall be given for identifiable excellent work for youth in different fields of development activities and social service such as health, research and innovation, culture, promotion of human rights, art and literature, tourism, traditional medicine, active citizenship, community service, sports and academic excellence & smart learning.
- He must be a citizen of India.
- He should be between the age of 15 to 29 years.
- He should have done extra-ordinary identifiable social work.
- It should be registered under the Registration of Societies Act, 1860.
- It should be in a position to secure involvement on a voluntary basis, of knowledgeable persons for furtherance of its programmes.
- It should be a non-profit organization.
- It should have rendered extra-ordinary service involving the Youth in the relevant field for at least three years.
- Individual Awards (25):
- Award money: Rs. 50,000
- Voluntary Youth Organization Awards (10):
- Award money: Rs. 2,00,000
How to apply
The application forms for National Youth Award (Individuals and Organisations) are available on the official website.
The last date of submission is 15 September 2018.
For any queries, please send mail at: email@example.com
For further information about the awards, visit the official website.