The IEEE Student Branch, Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM), Kancheepuram is organizing a National Workshop on Research Methodology from June 1 to 5, 2021.
The workshop aims to improve the research skills and competence among the researchers by strengthening their knowledge as well as improving the researcher’s technical writing skills, etc.
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design, and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram is an Institute of National Importance established in 2007 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- To import a comprehension on the fundamental system of the research process.
- To enable the participants, define the research problem, developing an approach to the research problem, and select of suitable research design.
- To impart capabilities for formulation and testing of hypothesis based on the nature of research.
- Approaching a research problem and planning research.
- Practicing hands-on exercises and examples (LaTeX, Beamer, Overleaf, and other drawing tools).
- To enable the participants to understand research paper writing and writing research proposals.
Who can Apply?
Faculties, Research Scholars, Students, and Industrial participants can apply.
- IEEE Member: Rs. 500
- Non-IEEE Member: Rs. 600
- IEEE Student Member: Rs. 300
- Non-IEEE Student Member: Rs. 400
The non-refundable registration fee will be accepted by online Bank transfer through NEFT or IMPS to the following bank account details: Name of the Account: IIITDM IEEE ACCOUNT; Account Number: 6597898204; Bank and Branch: Indian Bank, Nallambakkam; IFSC Code: IDIB000N056.
To register for the workshop, click here.
The last date to register is May 25, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.