National Workshop on Research Methodology in Commerce at Osmania University, Hyd [Dec 5-7]: Register by Dec 1
The Department of Commerce, Osmania University intends to organize a Three Day National Workshop on “Research Methodology in Commerce”, on 5 – 7 December 2019. The workshop enables to have a comprehensive view of various aspects of research to create awareness among the research scholars and students in developing a Project Report/Thesis. It creates awareness on statistical tools in time series data using Excel and E-Views.
The main purpose of the research is to get deep into the topic so that something useful can churn out, which can be helpful for everybody and used in that particular niche sector. The qualitative research with policy implications will be helpful to the decision-makers.
- Drafting of Questionnaire and using Google Forms for Collection of Data.
- Data Searching Techniques using Search Engines.
- Data Analysis and Interpretation of the results.
- Introduction to Basics on E-Views.
- Correlation, Multiple Regression & Stationarity Test (Using E-Views)
- VAR & VECM (Using E-Views)
- Granger Causality, GARCH Model (Using E-Views)
- Application of Statistical Tools and Techniques using Excel – I
- Application of Statistical Tools and Techniques using Excel – II
- Report Writing and Plagiarism
- Research Scholars: Rs. 300
- Academicians: Rs. 500
- Late fee after the last date of registration: Rs. 100 per head (in addition to the above registration fee for all)
- Registration Fees can be paid in Cash or Demand Draft. DD to be drawn in favour of from any “The Head, Department of Commerce, O.U.”, Nationalised Bank.
- Please complete the registration process within the due date.
- The enclosed registration form should be filled and sent with a scanned copy of the DD to the following email id email@example.com before the date of registration.
- Original DD to be submitted on the day of the workshop.
- Registration fee includes lunch, tea, snacks and kit
- No Accommodation would be provided.
- The last date to register is December 1, 2019.
- To download the registration form, click here.
Phone Number: 9440012205
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.