Established in 1969 as Christ College, it undertook path-breaking initiatives in Indian higher education with the introduction of innovative and modern curricula, insistence on academic discipline, imparting of Holistic Education and adoption of global higher education practices with the support of creative and dedicated staff.
National Workshop on Data Analysis
Advancements in science and technology have brought enormous changes in the way people live, connect, communicate and transact. The decision making and prediction become extremely important attributing to the complexities in data and systems.
Companies are now looking for professionals who are well-versed with new techniques and concepts such as Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, among others. The researchers find it challenging to cope up with this changing environment and often tend to use advanced tools of analysis ignoring the basic structure and crux of such techniques. This makes the whole process of research and analysis complicated which may even lead to flawed conclusions.
In this scenario, Centre for Advanced Research & Training is organizing a 3-day National Workshop on Data Analysis to equip the interested researchers, academicians and corporate in various data analysis tools with a deep theoretical and practical understanding about the concepts behind each tool that is being used. The learning path begins with training in the basics of data analysis followed by solid training in analytics techniques using the software.
To enable participants:
- to understand the basic operations of software
- to plot graphs/charts
- to analyse data
- to interpret the output obtained
- Academic/Corporate Researchers seeking professional growth
- Research assistance & associates
- Research scholars pursuing MPhil/PhD/Post Doc etc.
- UG/PG students
- 30 seats are offered on first-come, first-served basis for each programme
- Candidates can register for only one programme
- Participant needs to attend all sessions on all the three days to qualify for the certificate
- Workshop Timing: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, May 8, 2019
- Venue: Main Campus, CHRIST (Deemed to be University)
- Personal laptop is mandatory
- Software installation related information will be shared on 04 May 2019
- Registration fee: ₹2000 for CHRIST students / staffs
- Registration fee: ₹2360 (₹2000 + 18% GST) for participants other than CHRIST students / staffs
- Registration fee is inclusive of refreshments and working lunch
- Registration fee is non-refundable
Phone: Office: 080-4012-9448 / 9438 / 9457