Mind-Body Medicine (MBM) is an evidence-based participatory selfcare approach that combines the power of traditional knowledge of Yoga & Meditation with modern psychology & medicine. MBM has applicability across the health cycle from prevention to rehabilitation for improving outcomes and quality of life.Popularized by Harvard Medical School in recent times MBM traces its roots to a century of Stress research, and the Mind-Body approaches have their origin in India.
Mind-Body Medicine can also be viewed as a useful vehicle to popularize ‘mind’ interventions and thereby reduction of stigma associated with mind issues. Translation of Mind-Body Medicine into mainstream practice faces the challenge of dearth of suitable training. The workshop endeavours to fill this gap through Master Classes and hands-on skills training.
Learning Objectives of the Workshop
- Comprehensive review/update on stress & allostasis, the mind-body connection, and research evidence about Mind-Body interventions.
- Experiential learning of core Mind-Body Medicine (MBM) skills
- Practical way to implement MBM in clinical practice – Pyramid approach of ‘from 2 minute MBM to 360 degree MBM’
- The Registration fees: Rs. 1000/- per person (Rs. One thousand only per person)
- Payment via NEFT/RTGS/Bank Transfer to the account given below.
Bank Details: Cosmos bank, Gandhi Bhavan Branch, Pune – 411038
Account Number: 9080501047135/ IFSC code: COSB0000908
- Register by clicking here.
For any queries, contact
Dr. Nischol Raval,