National Workshop on Ergonomics in Product Design at PSG College of Technology, TN [Dec 23]: Registrations Open
There are ample opportunities for applied research in the area of ergonomics. This workshop is designed to serve as an imminent avenue for specialists working in industries like automotive, manufacturing, construction, interior design, and office furniture.
Ergonomic principles provide possibilities for optimizing product design. This workshop will illustrate the principles and methods to select an appropriate product design and development process for a given customer requirement. The concept of Ergonomics in the context of the product design will be discussed with the help of case studies.
PSG College of Technology, a premier institution for engineering education in India, started in 1951 has developed into a center for advanced studies and research in several areas of engineering, technology, applied sciences and management.
- Industrial Design, The Design Process
- Creativity & Innovation
- Methodologies of applying the Factors of Industrial Design and Ergonomics in various Products, Machines – case studies
- User Interaction & Experience Design
- Interface Design Methodologies
- Students/ academicians: Rs. 500/-
- Industry participants: Rs. 1000/-
- Demand Draft in favor of “PSGCNCE”, payable at Coimbatore. The registration fee is non-refundable.
- The course fee includes cost towards course material, working lunch and refreshments.
- Students have to produce a bonafide certificate.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Candidates are requested to send the registration form by email to email@example.com
- The course coordinators reserve the right of selection of participants.
- The seats are limited to 30 candidates.
- The preference will be on first-come-first-serve basis.
- The intimation regarding selection will be sent to the candidates by email as per the schedule.
- Certificates will be issued to the participants only after attending the complete course.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the participants.
- However, the accommodation facility may be provided to outside candidates on payment basis.
Phone Number: 9843417757
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.