National Workshop on Developments in Smart-Grid Technologies at IIT Bhubaneswar [Jan 23-24]: Register by Jan 15
Developments in Smart-Grid Technologies have gained momentum in recent years. It brings various issues starting from wide-area monitoring, control, protection, communication, security for effective and reliable operation of the electrical power networks.
The workshop aims to include sessions with high-grade lecture Talks and discussions by experts from Academia and Industries, followed by Laboratory practices on Real-Time Digital Simulator (RTDS) and Renewable Emulator systems.
IIT Bhubaneswar is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011.
The major topics to be covered in this workshop are:
- Phasor Measurement Unit (PMU) and Wide-Area Monitoring in microgrid.
- Advanced protection and Controls for hybrid ACDC and DC microgrids.
- Coordinated protection and control in smart microgrids.
- Wireless Sensor Network and IoT in Microgrid Monitoring
- Artificial Intellithe gence and Data-mining in smart microgrid
Who can Attend?
This national workshop aims at academicians, researchers and engineers from Industries and R&D organizations
- Delegates from Industry: Rs. 4,000/-
- Academicians: Rs. 3,000/-
- Students: Rs. 2,000/-
- Interested candidates can download the application form by clicking here.
- The application form for the national workshop has to be sent to the contact address.
- The application form should be accompanied by registration fee in the form of crossed demand draft from any nationalized bank of India drawn in favor of “CEP, IIT Bhubaneswar” payable at Bhubaneswar or through online transfer to CEP, IIT Bhubaneswar, Syndicate Bank, IIT Bhubaneswar, A/C- 24282010001960.
- Travel and lodging expenses have to be borne by the participants or their sponsoring organizations.
- However, a limited number of accommodations can be made available at IIT Bhubaneswar Campus and in close by hotels on request.
- The registration fee includes workshop kit, working lunch, tea and snacks.
Phone Number: +91-674-7135750
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.