There has been an explosive growth in electronic messages that are communicated through the internet and securing message has become a very important task. One main objective of Modern cryptography is to ensure communication through an insecure channel even in the presence of powerful third parties called intruders or adversaries. The main aim of the workshop is to bring researchers in this field and learner under one roof to build a community.
The workshop will have tutorial sessions to cover vast spectrum of spectrum of Cryptology and related areas. Workshop also invites original research contributions in all aspects of cryptography and related areas.
- Public Key Systems
- Signature Schemes
- Security Protocols
- Data Integrity & Message Digests
- Block & Stream Ciphers
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography
- Block Chain Technology
- Image Security
Guidelines For Paper Submission
Papers submitted by authors will be reviewed by a panel. The full paper should not be more than 10 pages and the paper should be in IEEE format. All submissions in PDF format can be forwarded to workshop mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delegates from Industry and R&D Organizations: Rs. 3000
- Delegates from Academic institutes: Rs 1500
- Research Scholars / Students: Rs 750
Academicians from Engineering Colleges & Research Institutions, Research Scholars, Industrialists and Professionals in the field of Electronics, Information Technology and related fields are eligible to attend this Workshop.
- Last date for Submission of full paper (limited to 10 pages): July 10
- Confirmation of Acceptance of paper: July 30
- Camera Ready Paper Submission: August 05
- Workshop Dates: August 28-30
Dr. Kunwar Singh, Convener Department of Computer Science & Engineering,
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli,
Tamil Nadu – 620015
Phone No: 0431 – 250 3212 Mobile: 9843692144
For more information, click here.