The Energy Centre, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal is organizing a National Workshop on Advanced Research Methods from March 6 to 10, 2021.
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal (An Institution of National Importance), offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses and research programs. Under the peaceful and friendly environment, MANIT is producing technocrats who are resources to the Nation and the world. Our bright students with excellent technical skills have always contributed to the successes of various sections of the technical group.
The workshop aims at providing knowledge on the following areas:
- Formulation of Research Problem and Research Hypothesis
- A thorough knowledge about the concept, background, and assumptions of various data analysis techniques used in various types of Humanities and social sciences research.
- In-depth knowledge of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Inputs on entering quantitative and qualitative data, data processing, data analysis, and interpretation.
- An application of integration of qualitative and quantitative data analysis techniques in multidisciplinary research.
- How to deal with Ethical issues in conducting research and plagiarism.
- Introduction to research – The role of research, Various types of research, the Research process
- Understanding research Problems, Concepts, Constructs, Variables, and Definitions
- Identifying research problems, Formulation of research hypotheses, Critical review of literature, and research gap.
- Research design – Various types of research design, Field research, experimental, and Simulation.
- Use of Econometrics in research methods, Methods of data collection – Primary and Secondary data collection methods, qualitative methods of data collection, Case Study Method.
- Research tool optimization, Design Expert Techniques, Various Research Tools, Content analysis, Reliability, and Validity
- Sampling techniques – The nature and probability sampling design, Non-probability sampling design, Determination of sample size.
- Processing and analysis of data and various techniques of testing of hypothesis.
- Ethical issues in conducting research, How to avoid plagiarism
- Academic writing, Thesis/ report writing, Referencing, and appendices.
- Industry: Rs. 500/-
- Faculty Members: Rs. 500/-
- Research Scholars: Rs. 500/-
- Under Graduate Students: Rs. 300/-
Details of Money-Transfer by net-banking: Account Name: Director MANIT Bhopal; Bank Name: State Bank of India; Bank Address: MANIT (MACT); Bhopal Account No. 10020150107; IFSC Code: SBIN0001608.
To register for the workshop, click here. The last date to register is March 5, 2021.
Dr. Gaurav Dwivedi
Email Id: email@example.com
Mobile Number: 9872193532
For full notification, click the link below.