The National Symposium on Recent Advances in Chemistry is being organized by Pondicherry University from February 18 to 19, 2020. The 3rd series of the national symposium which will cover a wide range of discussions about all areas in Chemistry and also interdisciplinary research bridging physics, biology and applied sciences.
The symposium is being organized by The Department of Chemistry, Pondicherry University which was established in 1987 and since then has been doing path-breaking research work in contemporary chemistry.
Major thrust areas of the Department include Organic Synthesis, Magnetic Resonance, Nanomaterials and Photocatalysis, Solid State Chemistry, Green Chemistry, Catalysis, Bioinorganic Chemistry, Organometallic Chemistry, Theoretical & Computational Chemistry
- Organic Synthesis, Reagents & Catalysts
- Green Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Supramolecular chemistry
- Solid State Chemistry
- Polymer Chemistry
- Reaction and Mechanism
- Theoretical& Computational Chemistry
- RenewableEnergy & Energy Storage
Call for Papers
- The scientific sessions of the meeting will have Plenary lectures, Invited lectures by the eminent scientists from our country followed by the oral presentations by the research associates/ scholars.
- The poster presentations have also been arranged in order to have more fruitful discussions.
- The abstract should be typed in MS Word, Times New Roman, 12 font-size and 1.5 line spacing with the title (bold), name and address of the author(s) and references.
- The author presenting the paper should be underlined.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- The participants are requested to send a one-page abstract in the prescribed format along with the registration form to the e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last date of Registration: 17.01.2020
- Last date of Abstract Submission: 30.01.2020
Phone Number: +91-9789590606
Email ID: email@example.com.