- Corruption Free India
- Save Water
- Mind Your Health
- Love For Environment
Requirements for Short Film
- Films completed after May 2017
- Maximum duration: 14 minutes
- Country of production: India
- Screening format: MP4/Mov
- Accepted genres: Fiction
Note: The short films whose dialogues are in Tamil, Hindi or other Indian Languages should have English subtitles.
Requirements for Participation
- Natural or legal entities of any nationality can participate.
- The number of short films that you can enter into competition is limited to two short films per director.
- Only short films that have not been previously exhibited in other National film festival will be accepted.
- The film cannot be a reduced or extended version of another short film made previously for this festival.
- Only short films with completion date after May, 2017 can compete.
- Best Short Film, Commercial (Best 3): INR 50,000; 30,000; 20000
- Best Short Film, Theme (Best 3): INR 50,000; 30,000; 20000
- Best Music Video, Only Theme Based (Best 3): INR 20,000; 15,000; 10,000
- To participate, fill the application form. For form, click here.
- Submit the registration form online to email@example.com
- Send your film by DVD via Post along with the Application to Anna University. For address, click here.
Registration Fee for present contest is INR 300.
- Last date of Submission: Jan 23
- Event: Feb 9-10
Mobile: +91 9840252685