From being employed for the first time way back in the first half of the 19th century, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) have evolved enormously to be used for diverse applications such as disaster management, logistics, precision farming, photography, surveillance, weather forecast, law enforcement, etc. just to name a few. With this backdrop in mind, IISc Bangalore is conducting a one day National Seminar on Standardization in the Fields of U.A.Vs
The scope of the scheduled seminar is to deliberate on different aspects about U.A.V.s such as penetration of UAVs in the market, present scenario, applications, challenges and the way ahead, and to look into the feasibility of standardization in this field.
- Disseminate information on the latest National & International Standards and their importance
- Seek enhanced participation of stakeholders in Standard Formulation work
- Deliberate on the issues faced by the manufacturers
- Deliberate on the issues faced by testing agencies
- Standardization under BIS
- UAV Ecosystem in India
- Operational use of UAVs for different applications at NESAC – experiences and procedural challenge
- ‘Journey of a Start-up in an Indian ecosystem
- Cybersecurity Issues about UAVs
- Drone Computing
- UAV Airworthiness Certification
Who can Attend?
- R&D scholars
- Consumer organizations
- Testing laboratory personnel
- Other stakeholders in the field of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- There is no registration fee for the seminar.
- To register online for the seminar, click here.
- Participants will be registered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Each participant is expected to inform his allotted registration number at the registration desk at the venue.
- The registration of participants shall be closed as soon as the venue hall capacity is exhausted.
Phone Number: 011-23236311
Email ID: email@example.com