The main goal is to create advanced and complex engineering systems that must be competitive not only in terms of performance but also in terms of manufacturability, serviceability, and overall life-cycle cost-effectiveness.
The seminar will teach the participants by giving rigorous, quantitative multi-disciplinary design methodology that can work hand-in-hand with the intuitive in- the quantitative and creative side of the design process.
- Introduction to MDO
- Engineering Optimization
- MDL for Light weighting the Automotive Structures and its Engineering Applications
- MDO- Requirements, Durability, Crash, Vehicle Dynamics
- MDO for Aircraft Design
- Data-Driven CAE
- MDO in Hyper based solutions
- Overview of data science in MDO
- Case studies for product development
- Data Science perspective
- Accelerating MDO with Machine Learning
- Applications of MDO in Engineering & Tools
Who can Attend?
Faculty Members, Research Scholars, Industry Persons, UG/ PG Students from Departments of Automobile, Mechanical, Computer Science and Information Technology Engineering are eligible to apply.
- Students: Rs. 650/-
- Research Scholars: Rs. 750/-
- Academicians: Rs. 850/-
Registration fee is payable through DD in the favor of “Karpagam College of Engineering” Payable at Coimbatore or through NEFT.
- Interested candidates can download the registration form by clicking here.
- The filled-in application form is to be sent to ” The Convenor, Department of IT, Karpagam College of Engineering, Othakkalmandapam (PO), Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
- The last date to register is December 7, 2019.
Phone Number: 9445805800
Email ID: email@example.com