Language is deeply rooted in culture and is an essential tool of communication. Thus, there exists a complex relationship between culture, language & communication. Since language & communication are solely governed by cultural norms and habits; in today’s world of globalization and advancement in research & teaching/learning technologies, understanding inter-cultural and cross-cultural communication has become inevitable.
Thus, the aim of this National Seminar is to bring together Academicians, Researchers, and Scholars in the field of Literature, Linguistics and Language teaching, across the country, to share their innovative findings in the realms of Language, Culture, and Communication with the academic experts.
- Language, Culture, and Society
- Language, Culture & Translation
- Language and Popular Culture
- Communication Studies
- Inter-cultural and Cross-cultural Communication
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Language, Literature and Linguistic Studies
- Innovations in Language Teaching/Learning
- Challenges and transformations in Language Learning & Teaching
- Inter-cultural/Socio-cultural Competence in Language Teaching
Call for Abstracts
- The abstract and paper should be typed in MS word with Times New Roman-12 font size and 1.5 spacing. The Abstract should be limited to 300 words.
- The abstract must have Title, Author(s) Name- (underline the name of the presenting author), Affiliation, e-mail Address (es) and Phone number (s) and Keywords (up to five).
- The Abstract should be submitted as softcopy, through e-mail to email@example.com on or before 25 November 2019.
- Original & standard papers will be published in Seminar Proceedings with ISSN/ISBN.
- To register for the conference, click here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org