The conference has set itself the task of reviewing the evidence of a positive influence of social security on economic development. This task is ambitious but politically vital. Our world is finally emerging from the doldrums of Great Recession, but many keep arguing that universal social security based on the principle of solidarity between rich and poor, young and old or sick and healthy stifles economic dynamism misallocates capital and ultimately weighs down fragile economies.
The conference aims to bring together academicians, researchers, and political analysts, regulatory authorities and industry experts to share their experiences and research findings on the problems and aspects of economic development and security measures undertaken at various levels in the context of the growing Indian economy.
- Social and Economic Development: Products and Livelihoods, Water resource management, Work and labor force participation.
- Politics and Economics of Populism: Social Security and Demographics change, Pension, Social security schemes and fiscal policy, Maternity Benefit, Disability Benefit.
- Issues in Rural areas with an emphasis on agricultural sector: Land reforms and self-sufficiency, Innovation in agriculture, Role of gender in agriculture.
Call for Papers
- The Institute invites Research Papers, Student Papers, Case Studies and Proposals for future.
- The full papers and abstracts are to be submitted at email@example.com
- Candidates can register by clicking here.
- Last Date for Abstract submission: Oct 10
- Last Date for submission of Full Papers: Dec 10
- Last Date for registration of paper presenters: Dec 10
- Conference Dates: Jan 9-10
Phone Number: +919589336217
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.