National Science Talent Search Examination 2019 by Unified Council [Prizes Worth Rs. 4 Crore]: Apply by Sept 30
About the Organisation
Unified Council is a professionally managed progressive organisation in the field of education, established in the year 1998 by eminent personalities from various fields, including some academicians of international repute. Since its inception, Unified Council has brought together, the best brains in the field of education, in an endeavour to make the younger generation fundamentally stronger and to nourish their brains for a bright and enterprising future.
NSTSE is a diagnostic test which helps students improve their overall learning ability and educational performance.
Unlike other tests which may only find out how much a student knows or has memorised, NSTSE measures how well a student has understood the concepts and provides a detailed feedback on the same, to help him/her improve.
Thus NSTSE helps each student to know early, whether he/she has properly understood a concept, so that immediate action can be taken to correct the aberration and pave a path for improvement. Often, students develop conceptual gaps which increase as the students go to higher classes and turn those into a ‘phobia’ for the subject.
Students studying Classes:
- 2nd to 10th
- 11th to 12th (PCM and PCB)
- NSTSE Topper is awarded Rs. 2,00,000 cash prize. The student who achieves the highest percentage of marks among all the classes is declared as NSTSE Topper.
- The top 3 rankers of each class are awarded a Tablet PC + a Memento + a Medal, each.
- The next 22 rankers in each class (Ranks 4 to 25) of each class are awarded a cash prize of Rs. 1000 each.
- Rankers 26 to 100 of each class are awarded BMA’s Talent & Olympiad Exams Resource Book from M/s. Brain Mapping Academy, each.
- All the rankers (1 to 100) will each be awarded a Britannica Concise Encyclopedia and Planet Earth(2 CD Pack) worth Rs. 1690, a Medal and a Certificate of Appreciation.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online for the examination and pay the fee of Rs. 300.
Last Date to Apply: September 30, 2018
Date of Examination: December 16, 2018
Phone: 040-24557708, 24545862, 66139917
For further details, please visit the official website by clicking here.
About the Author
A techno geek with a flair for writing. I prefer the keyboard to a pen. A foodie with a humongous appetite for Harry Potter. Used to be an avid reader of fiction but then Law happened. Let's see where it goes..