National Scholarship Exam (NSE) 2019, organized by the National Institute of Career Education (NICE) Foundation, invites applications from students to take part in this Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)-based exams.
Students in class 5 to 12, diploma, or degree can take part in NSE 2019 and win cash prizes worth up to INR 35,000. NSE aims to identify and nurture talented students by helping them pinpoint areas of strengths and weaknesses.
Who can apply for this Scholarship?
The following students can apply for NSE 2019:
- Students in Class 5 to 12 (SSC/ICSE/CBSE board)
- Students enrolled in a Diploma course (any stream and any year)
- Students enrolled in a Degree (any stream and any year)
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Provide personal details, residential address, school/college info, and complete the registration.
- Log in to the newly created student account and upload a photo.
- Proceed to the payment process after getting access to the Student Dashboard.
- Submit the application.
- Last date to apply: 30 September 2019
- Date of exam: 15th December 2019
Phone Number: 7755933666; 8424005050