NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP EXAMINATION is not only an important platform to identify and nurture the talented student but also help in pinpointing areas of strength and weakness in every Student.
The N.I.C.E. Group has taken up an important task of searching young talents through Scholarship Exam. This is a self assessment event indicating your readiness to take up new challenges in education sector and many other spheres. So participate in the National Scholarship Exam and discover yourself.
- Registration Starts: 1st April 2017.
- Last Date of application: 30th September 2017.
- Date of examination: 17th December
- ₹ 350.00/- Per Student
- Late fees: application forms submitted after the last date will be accepted along with the last fee of ₹ 50/
Mode of Exam:
Only Online. User Name With Password Information Would Be Available On Student Hall Tickets.
|Standard||1st Rank||2nd Rank||3rd Rank|
|5th||₹ 9,999||₹ 4,999||₹ 1,999|
|6th||₹ 11,111||₹ 6,500||₹ 3,000|
|7th||₹ 12,999||₹ 7,500||₹ 3,500|
|8th||₹ 14,999||₹ 8,999||₹ 4,000|
|9th||₹ 16,500||₹ 9,500||₹ 4,500|
|10th||₹ 18,500||₹ 11,111||₹ 5,500|
|11th||₹ 19,999||₹ 12,000||₹ 6,000|
|12th||₹ 21,000||₹ 12,500||₹ 6,500|
|Diploma (Any Stream)||₹ 25,000||₹ 15,000||₹ 7,500|
|Degree (Any Stream||₹ 31,000||₹ 18,500||₹ 9,000|
How To Apply:
- Visit our website “niceedu.org/nse”. If you are not registered then first you need to do registration & get approved your account within 24 Hrs.
- After activation email received you can fill you application for NSE – 2017.
- Fill application online with some basic details & mandatory fields.
- Mode of Payment: Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card).Offline Process:
- Download NSE – 2017 Application Form from download section.
- Take a Print of Student Application Form.
- Fill all the mandatory fields & stick student recent photograph in given space.
- Mode of Payment: Send DD of Rs.350/- in favor of “National Institute of Career Education” payable at Nasik.