Entries are invited from eligible candidates for the 2nd National Quiz Competition 2021 by Aryabhatt Science Club.
About the Organiser
This competition is a joint initiative of Aryabhatt Science Club, Ranka (Vigyan Prasar Network, Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India), The National Academy of Sciences Jharkhand Chapter and APJ Abdul Kalam National Council of Young Scientist Jharkhand Chapter to popularise vaccination and Innovation.
About the Quiz
On the occasion of International Universal Health Recovery Day, we are very happy to announce the “ 2nd National QUIZ Competition 2021” on the theme “Covid protection by vaccination will be organized on 22nd December 2021 on the birthday of great mathematician S. Ramanujan. In this competition, everyone can participate free of cost.
Anyone can be part of this initiative using a mobile phone or laptop.
Registration Fee (if any)
Free of cost participation
- Participation certification to everyone
- Rank 1-5: Gold Medal and merit certificate
- Rank 6 to 15: Silver Medal and merit certificate
- Rank 16 to 25: Bronze Medal and merit certificate
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the competition through this link.
- Registration start date: 12 Dec 2021 ( Universal Health Recovery Day)
- Quiz Registration Last Date: 22 Dec 2021 (National Mathematics Day)
- Quiz Date: 22 Dec 2021 (National Mathematics Day
- Quiz Time: 5:00 PM (Evening)
- Alok Kumar Chaudhary
- Coordinator, Aryabhatt Science Club, Ranka (VP-JH0009)
- Email: email@example.com