About the Conference:
The 9th National Power Electronics Conference (NPEC 2019), a biennial conference of Power Electronics forum in India focuses on dissemination of the potential research findings in Industries and Academia. It features extensive exposition on Power Electronics through (1) Plenary talks, (2) Panel discussions, (3) Tutorials and (4) Paper Presentations.
This conference will be a launch pad for many researchers to exhibit the influence of Power Electronics on various applications viz. industry, domestic, commercial, mobility and electric utility systems. Its impact on effective energy conversion will be envisaged in this forum. Technical sessions by industrial experts will deliberately bring out the recent challenges faced in the industry which will provide an opportunity for inspirational minds to solve them.
This will lead to a sturdy power electronic community comprising academicians, research scholars, and industry professionals. The development of new circuits and tools for the power electronic systems will also be an outcome of this conference.
The theme for this conference would be ‘Power Electronic interfaces for effective energy conversion and management’ which will cover, but not limited to the following topics:
- Drives and Control.
- Renewable Energy Systems.
- Power flow control.
- Power Converter Topologies, Components, and Devices.
- Power Engineering Education and Policy Issues.
- The authors have to submit the full paper in the IEEE double-column format, restricted to a length of six pages.
- Submit the papers here.
- Online paper submission opens: 17th Feb 2019.
- Last date for paper submission 15th Jun 2019.
- Last date for notification of acceptance 15th Aug 2019.
- Last date for final paper submission 1st Sep 2019.
- Online / early bird registration starts 1st Sep 2019.
- Submission of camera-ready paper 15th Sep 2019.
- Last date for early bird registration 1st Oct 2019.
- Last date for online registration 30th Oct 2019.
Early Registration (up to Oct 1):
- Delegates from Industries/Utilities/R&D organizations: Rs. 10,000.
- Delegates from academic institutions: Rs. 7,000.
- Student delegates: Rs. 3,500.
- Delegates from abroad: Rs. 27,513 (US$ 400).
- Delegates from Industries/Utilities/R&D organizations: Rs. 12,000.
- Delegates from academic institutions: Rs. 8,000.
- Student delegates: Rs. 4,500.
- Delegates from abroad: Rs. 34391 (US$ 500).