About the Organiser
The Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) is a mono-super speciality hospital for liver and biliary diseases located at New Delhi, India. It has been established by the Government of the Nation Capital Territory (NCT) of Delhi as an autonomous institute, under the Societies Registration Act – 1860, at New Delhi.
About the Contest
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences is Organising First NATIONAL POSTER CONTEST on Medication Safety Awareness under “AUJAS CAMPAIGN”. The main topic of the contest as “Safe and Effective Medication for All”.
Modern medicines have changed the way in which diseases are managed and controlled. However, despite all their benefits, evidence continues to mount that adverse reactions to medicines are common, yet often preventable, cause of illness, disability and even death. In some countries, Adverse Drug Reactions (ADRs) ranks among the top 10 leading causes of mortality. Aside from the intrinsic dangers associated with the products themselves, individual patients may exhibit particular and unpredictable sensitivities to certain medicines. In addition, if more than one medicine is prescribed, there is always a risk of negative interactions.
Therefore understanding the need of the hour ILBS is more concern about patient & medication safety” and Launched a campaign called AUJAS “ Aushadhi Jagruk Samaj”
The aims of Campaign are to enhance patient care and patient safety in relation to the use of medicines; and to support public health programmes by providing reliable, balanced information for the effective assessment of the risk-benefit profile of medicines with Support of Pharmacovigilance programme of India.
Who can Participate?
- Non-Medical & Paramedical Individuals are welcome to participate in this contest.
- The competition is open to all individuals aged over 15 years.
- First Prize: 25000/- INR
- Second Prize: 15000/- INR
- Third Prize: 10000/- INR
- Certificates of Appreciation for all the participants of this contest.
- Posters must be originals. All graphic techniques are allowed.
- Posters may be black & white or coloured.
- Each entry should include a covering letter with the participants: full name, postal address, contact no. and E-Mail ID.
- Number of entries per contestant is ONE
- Poster sent by Speed post to have the Name and address of the Participants on the back-side of each Poster.
How to Submit?
Interested participants can send the poster through mail or post:
- Email: aujasilbs[at]gmail.com
- Postal Address: NATIONAL POSTER CONTEST
c/o Mrs SEEMA DUBEY
“AUJAS RESOURCE CENTRE”
INSTITUTE OF LIVER AND BILIARY SCIENCES
D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070,(India)
Phone: 011-46300000 Extension: 14034,15045,15021,22072
Dec 21, 2019
For more details, click here.