Society For Quiz, University of Legal Studies, Panjab University is glad to announce the National Online Quiz Competition on “CONSTITUTION OF INDIA”.
University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS) was established as the constituent department of Panjab University, in the academic session 2004-05. During a short period, it has emerged as one of the premier legal Institutes in the country with a unique blend of tradition and modernity.
Eligibility of Competition
- The competition is open to all the students pursuing a Bachelor’s/Master’s/PG degree or Certificate course from any affiliated University/College/Institute.
- The competition is also open to the school students (9-12 classes).
- No restriction on the number of entries from one University/College/Institute.
Scheme of Quiz
- There will be no negative marking for the quiz.
- All the questions in the quiz will be in the Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ’s) format.
- The participant who submits the quiz earlier will be preferred in case of a tie between participants.
- The participants registering for the quiz via the Google Registration form will receive a confirmation mail from our side.
- The Confirmation mail will have the link to join the WhatsApp Group upon which all the important updates regarding the quiz and the link of the competition will be sent.
Mode of Quiz
- The quiz will be played via Google Forms.
- The Link for the quiz will be sent on the WhatsApp Group so formed for the quiz.
- The link for joining the WhatsApp group for the Quiz will be sent in the confirmation mail, once the participant successfully submits the registration form for the same.
- Organizers will not be responsible for any technical error in the registration for the quiz competition or any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
Rounds of Quiz
- All participants are required to attempt the Round 1 of the Quiz via Google Form Link sent on the WhatsApp Group made for the purpose.
- Round will be held on November 26, 2021 (06: 30 PM to 07:00 PM).
- The round will consist of 75 Multiple Choice Questions of 1 Mark each.
- The Result of the same will be declared on November 27 , 2021 on WhatsApp Group made for the purpose.
- The Top 10 from Round-1 will be sent another confirmation mail containing a link to join a new WhatsApp Group for the Round 2 Quiz.
- Round will be held on , November 28 ,2021 (06: 30 PM to 06:45 PM).
- Round will consist of 40 Multiple Choice Questions of 1 Mark each.
- The Result of the same will be declared on November 29 , 2021 on WhatsApp Group made for the purpose.
- The 1st Winner will get a cash prize of Rs. 1000 + Certificate of Merit (E-Certificate).
- The 2nd Winner will get a cash prize of Rs. 750+ Certificate of Merit (E-Certificate).
- The 3rd Winner will get a cash prize of Rs. 500+ Certificate of Merit (E-Certificate).
- The Top 10 winners will get a Certificate of Commendation (E- Certificate).
- The Next Top 25 winners will get a Certificate of Recognition (E-Certificate).
- All the participants of the Quiz will be given the Certificate of Participation (E-Certificate).
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the competition through this link.
Nov 24, 2021
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vaibhav Goyal (President): 9781520216
- Rabia Mittal (Secretary): 9780212040
- Pranjali Aggarwal (Treasurer): 7858820006