National Meritorious Invention Awards by NRDC [Cash Prizes worth Rs. 24L]: Apply by Aug 31
National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) gives Tax Free Cash Awards to Indian Nationals every year for meritorious inventions in three Categories.
There are the National Innovation Award, National Societal Innovation Award and National Budding Innovators Award under Programme for Inspiring Inventors and Innovators (PIII) a DSIR Grants-in-Aid Programme to recognize and encourage inventive talent in the Country and to stimulate the spirit of inventiveness among the scientists, technical persons, industrial workers, technicians, artisans, craftsman and students which could be harnessed for the benefit of the Nation.
These awards are selected by NRDC Prize Awards Committee in their meetings.
1. NRDC National Innovation Award of the Year
- IP Driven Innovation
- Premium Innovation
- Innovation in High Tech Area
Number of Awards: 2 (Max.)
Amount of Award: Rs. 5 lakh (Each)
2. NRDC National Societal Innovation Award of the Year
- Rural Milieu
- Any Other Discipline/ Field/ Area having societal impact/ importance
Number of Awards: 3 (Max.)
Amount of Award: Rs. 3 lakh (Each)
3. NRDC National Budding Innovators Award of the Year [FOR STUDENTS ONLY]
- Student(s) registered for Bachelors, Masters or Doctoral (Ph.D) Degree in Academic Institutions, Research Institutions, Universities or affiliated Colleges at the time of applying.
- Maximum age limit is 28 Years
- The application should be forwarded through Head of the Institution
Number of Awards: 5 (Max.)
Amount of Award: Rs. 1 lakh (Each)
How to Apply
An online application form is available here.
One hard copy of the complete online application form alongwith all the necessary documents also needs to be sent by any Courier/Ordinary Post/ Speed Post/ Registered Post to the NRDC Office Address (Manager, NRDC National Awards Programme, Prize Award Division National Research Development Corporation, 20-22, Zamrudpur Community Centre, Kailash Colony Extension, New Delhi – 110048)
Last date for Receipt of Complete Online Application: 31 August, 2019 by 5:30 pm
Last date for Receipt of Hard Copy alongwith all the necessary documents: 10th September, 2019 by 5:30 pm.
For more information, click here.
About the Author