Kidovators 2017 is ‘India’s Biggest Creative Thinking Olympiad’ with the ambition of building an ecosystem that enables over a million students to perform at their creative best over the next decade in order to make them a successful human resource that fuels India’s national growth.
The primary reason of building an ecosystem is that Creative Thinking is not an one-off topic and cannot be honed in students through only a few interactions and touch points.
Kidovators 2017 aims to be a holistic platform that will work with students throughout the academic year through offline Creativity Olympiad and online platform ensuring a balanced growth in hand with their academic progress.
The competition will comprise of a Round 1 hour long Written Test for students of classes 4 to 9, followed by the Regional Finals of top 600 to 900 students selected through Round 1 which will have creativity based tasks. The shortlisted top 150 students will go on to compete in the Grand Finale in Bangaluru which will consist of individual and group tasks.
- Minimum of 100 students from the school should be enrolled for Round 1.
- The school will be the ‘Centre of Examination’ of Round 1 for Kidovators 2017.
- For information about ‘Participation Fees’, ‘Payment to School’, ‘Early bird Offer’ and ‘Group participation Offer’: Refer to the Competition Brochure in downloads section.
- Students must participate through schools only. No individual participation is permitted.
- If you wish to avail the ‘Early Bird Offer’ the application deadline is July 31, 2017.
- Send the information regarding the competition to the students. The students need to submit this along with their Mother’s Name, Contact Number and Email ID.
- Xerox (make multiple copies) the ‘STUDENT DETAIL FORM’ and keep it in case you need to fill in more student details.
- Fill in the details of the students who are submitting the fees in ‘STUDENT DETAIL FORM’. The form should be filled MS Excel only. The form should contain the following fields:
a) Sr. No.
b) Name of the Student
c) Class and Section
d) Mother’s Name
e) Phone Number and Email ID.
- Make a Demand Draft of the total collected fees in favour of: ‘ADD on GYAN EDUCATIONAL SERVICES’.
- Fill in the ‘STUDENT REGISTRATION FORM’. This contains total number of participants from the school. Also, the breakdown of number of participants per class.
- Fill in the ‘SCHOOL REGISTRATION FORM’. Teacher In-Charge (TIC) is an important person from school who is handling the competition. It is mandatory for the TIC to be the point of contact at the school throughout the entire duration of the competition.
- Fill in the School Account Details in the ‘SCHOOL REGISTRATION FORM’. These are important for Payment to the School/Early Bird Offer/Bulk Participation.
- Scan the Demand Draft & the School Registration Form. Send the scanned copies & the MS Excel Sheet of Student Details Form to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
- Enclose the Demand Draft, Student Registration Form & School Registration Form together and send them via India Speed Post to the following address:
The Convener, A-108, Vandana Earl’s Court,
VGP Layout, Kudlu, Bangalore – 560068
Ph: +91 819 739 2069
- The closing date of Registration is September 25, 2017.
- To avail the ‘Early Bird Offer’, the last date is July 31, 2017.
- The Round 1 of the competition will take place around last week of October and first week of November.
- Best Creative School Award: Cash Award of INR 2,00,000.
- Best Creative School (Runner-up): Cash Award of INR 1,00,000.
- Rising Creative School Award: Cash Prize of INR 35,000 each
- Champion Kidovator of India: Scholarship + Trophy (each)
- All India Rank (AIR) 2: Scholarship + Trophy (each)
- All India Rank (AIR) 3: Scholarship + Trophy (each)
- AIR 4 to 10: Cash Prize + Medal (42 nos)
- AIR 11 to 25: Cash Prize + Medal (90 nos)
- AIR 26 to 100: Medal + Certificate (450 nos)
- Best Principal Award: Cash Prize of INR 20,000 each
- Best Teacher-in-Charge Award: Cash Prize of INR 10,000 each