Job Post: Scientist ‘B’ (Non-Medical) & Project Assistant @ National Jalma Institute for Leprosy & Other Mycobacterial Diseases, Kanpur: Walk-in-Interview on Feb 26
- Applications are invited for the post of Scientist ‘B’ (Non-Medical), Project Assistant (Field), Project Technician (Field) and project Technician (Lab) on contractual basis under the project entitled “impact of measles-rubella (MR) vaccination campaign on population immunity in India (lMRV| Study)”
- The Walk-in Written Test/interview will be held on dated 26th February 2018 for all the positions at 10:00 AM in Director Office at Model Rural Health Research Unit (MRHRU), Jahanabad Road, Ghatampur, Kanpur-209206 (U.P.) lNDtA. Late applicants will not be entertained after 10:00 A.M. under any circumstances.
- The position is purely temporary. However, the appointment can be terminated any time even before the end of the contract period due to any reason. ln case of such premature termination due to performance and discipline-related issues.
- The candidate can leave the job prematurely going one month’s notice or one month’s salary in lieu of the same.
- Depending on the number of applicants written test/interviews may be undertaken.
please note that no complaints will be entertained if the candidate misses the dates for the interview.
- The candidates should bring with them at the venue, the attached application form (Annexure-ll) duly filled, all relevant original documents and a photocopy of the documents during the date of written test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the written test/interview.
qualification and degree should be from recognized institution/University.
- Candidate belonging to the local place of work will be preferred.
- Candidates having experience of working in ICMR projects/TB Projects will be preferred’
For further details, please visit the link given here
About the Author