As part of National Design Institute’s knowledge sharing initiative, 15 intensive summer workshops are being organised at Bengaluru and Ahmedabad. Summer workshops are meant for students, teachers, artisans, homemakers & professionals who may or may not be associated to the subject. These will be intense and career oriented, anchored by the experienced faculty of NID. The workshops will introduce the design perspective coupled with the hands on experience to the participants.
Eligibility: Age above 13 years.
Non-Residential Registration Fees: INR 9,500/ workshop (inclusive GST).
- 21 – 25 May 2018, Time 9:30 am to 5:30 pm .
- 28 May – 1 June 2018, Time 9:30 am to 5:30 pm .
- Keep Clicking – A Workshop on Basic Photography.
- Origami and Animation: Folding & Unfolding Stories.
- Website Design & Development for Beginners.
- Heritage City: A Glimpse Through Sketching.
- Pictures through Yarn.
- Three-dimensional Embroidery.
- Storytelling through Sound: Podcast/Radio Play.
- Shibori & Indigo.
- Photo Essays.
- Handmade Fashion.
- Fun with Drawing and Colouring.
- Bamboo – the future material.
- Design Your Web Precence.
- Letterpress & Relief Printing.
- Creative knots with Macrame.
For further details on the same, click here.