Government of India has set up a Corporation, namely National Highways & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited for construction/ up-gradation/ widening of National Highways in the North-Eastern Region and areas that share International boundaries with neighbouring countries.
Applications are invited from dynamic, effective and experienced eligible officers working in Central Government Ministries/ Departments, Autonomous Bodies, Public Sector Undertakings, State Government Departments and State Government Public Undertakings on Transfer on Deputation basis for the following posts:
- The initial period of deputation shall be three (03) years, which can be extended for another two years, with the approval of the Competent Authority.
- The above Posts can also be filled up by engaging retired Officer(s) who have served in the Government or have held equivalent posts, satisfying the eligibility criteria prescribed above on Contract basis.
- The Terms & Conditions and pay / remuneration of the Officer(s) selected for appointment on deputation / engagement on Contract basis, will be governed as per extant Rules of Government of India, as amended from time to time / NHIDCL policy.
- In case the Applicant is a Retired Govt. Servant and seeking contractual appointment, the age on the last date of submission of application should not exceed 62 years so that their services may be retained at least for 2 years or their attaining the age of 65 years, whichever is earlier.
- Eligible Candidate(s) who are willing may submit their application(s) in the prescribed Proforma through proper channel, to Director (A&F), National Highways & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited, 3rd Floor, PTI Building, 4-Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110001 latest by 3rd October, 2017 – 18:00 hrs.
- Incomplete applications or those received after the last date for submission of application shall be summarily rejected.