The National Conference on Sustainable Development Goals aims to create an enduring and multidisciplinary approach to SDGs and provide a platform to exchange knowledge, ideas, experiences, and expectations around the challenges involved with the 3 SDGs viz. Quality Education, Gender Equality and Affordable and Clean Energy, in academic collaboration with The Indian Econometric Society.
The conference targets to open a debate among the different stakeholders on solutions for sustainable development to transform society at a local and global level and provide intellectual guidance and scientific evidence to the challenges of SDGs, with humanist and critical thinking, promoting research and education.
- Pedagogy for the Millennium Teaching-learning
- Education policy and issues
- Beyond conventional education
- Digital learning
- Gender discrimination and socio-cultural, economic and legal analysis
- Women’s empowerment and good governance
- Measuring gender equality and women empowerment
- Gender gaps in education, health, decent work & related issues
- Injustice to women, policies, laws and human rights
- Digital divide and Role of Technology in Gender equality
- Energy security
- Sustainable energy accessibility
- Economics of energy exchange and markets
- Energy policy and management
- Renewable integration
- Inclusive green growth
Call for Papers
- Full-length paper on original work and critical reviews are invited for the presentation and publication.
- Authors are requested to mail the abstract (up to 300 words) and full paper (3000-5000 words) of their paper typed with 1.5 line spacing and 12 font size in Times New Roman, in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All submitted and accepted full paper will be subject to the blind review process and the reviewer’s comments will be shared with the authors if any.
- For a paper to be considered for publication, the author(s) must register for the conference and present the paper during a conference session.
- Abstract Submission: 20 January 2020
- Acceptance of abstract Notification: 30 January 2020
- Full Paper Submission: 20 February 2020
Phone Number: 95496 54858
Email ID: email@example.com