IQAC, SLC, University of Delhi takes immense pleasure in announcing National Conference in collaboration with National Assessment and Accreditation Council, Bengaluru on “Quality Advancements in Teaching & Learning towards Academic Excellence” to be held on 2-3 August 2019.
This National Conference will be of great interest to faculties, research scholars, experts, academics, students and education professionals.
The aim of the conference is to address the areas around quality initiatives in the higher education sector that focus around creating a balance between regional, national and international demands of education and employment, institutional accountability and making learning more application based and skill based.
The conference also intends to explore the standard measurement tools of assessment and evaluation in the educational system and institutions. The conference will also have a special focus on learning theories and pedagogy as a fertile discourse with an increasing focus on imparting quality education.
- Ethical Values in Education
- Computer-Assisted Teaching
- Quality changes in Higher Education
- Learning and Teaching with Technology
- Emerging Pedagogies
- Curriculum, Learning, Research, and Development
- Industry interactions
- Pedagogy enhancement with e-learning
- Blended learning
- Challenges and Transformation in Learning and Teaching
- Education and sustainable development
- Innovative teaching
- Skill based teaching and learning process
Who Can Attend
This national conference will be of great interest to faculties, research scholars, social scientists, education experts working and researching on the areas related to quality education, pedagogical innovations and skill transmission in higher education institutions.
- Original Research Papers/Conceptual Papers and Case Studies are invited from research scholars, faculty, members of universities and colleges as well as students.
- The abstracts should be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org in Docx/(or readable PDF) format with the main track (listed in the attachment) mentioned in the subject line.
Phone Number: +91-2232408
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might be interested in this post: conference on remembering one hundred years of jallianwalla bagh at iit madras