The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur is organizing the National Conference on Communications from May 27 to 30, 2021.
The National Conference on Communications (NCC) is arguably the most important national conference today in the area of communications, signal processing, and networks. The National Conference on Communications is India’s premier annual conference organized by the Joint Telematics Group (JTG) consisting of IITs and IISc. The JTG is a coordinating body whose main role is to facilitate the conduct of the annual conference and closer interaction of academia, industry, and government in the broad area of communications.
The conference invites original research contributions in the following and other related areas:
- Communication theory and systems
- Information theory
- Coding theory
- Wireless communications
- RF and microwave communications
- Satellite and space communications
- Optical communications
- Cognitive radio
- Energy harvesting and green communications
- Machine learning for communications
- 5G and beyond communication systems
- Edge communications
- Quantum communications & computing
- Molecular communications
- 5G / next-generation networks
- Wireless and wireline networks
- Optical networks and systems
- Sensor and ad hoc networks
- Complex networks
- Cyber-physical systems/ IoT
- Biological networks
- Social networks
- Decentralized trust networks
- Datacenter and cloud networks
- Networks and services management
- Performance analysis
Call for Papers
All manuscripts will be double-blind reviewed for technical content and scope by a technical program committee. NCC 2021, the 27th edition of NCC, will be held online for the first time jointly organized by the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur and Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
To submit your papers online, click here.
Please note that IEEE NCC 2021 will follow a double-blind review process. All submitted papers will be judged based on their quality, presentation, and relevance through a double-blind review process, where the identities of the authors are withheld from the reviewers. The last date to submit your papers is February 28, 2021.
Adrish Banerjee, Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.