The Special Center for Nanoscience, Jawaharlal Nehru University (New Delhi) is organizing a “National Conference on Nano/Bio-Technology (NCNB-2019)” in collaboration with the National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi from 19th December to 21st December 2019 at JNU, New Delhi.
The event will be an extraordinary platform to bring together scientists, students, teachers, professors, and policymakers to discuss the impact of nanotechnology and biotechnology for the betterment of Indian Science. It is very important to organize such events to discuss how nano/biotechnologies can contribute to the development of society.
The conference participants will be exposed to the latest flow of nanotechnological advancements by attending this event. This event will also help in building academia-academic and academia-industry network to strengthen the scientific collaboration among different nanoscience stakeholders.
- Quantum dots
- Nano bio sensors
- Microfluidic biosensors
- Drug delivery
- Diagnostic devices
Who can Attend?
M. Sc, M. Tech & practicing Ph. D. students, project students, post-doctoral fellows and scientists from academia and industry have some knowledge in the field of biotechnology, nanoscience & related fields.
Call for Abstracts
- Interested candidates can submit their abstracts by clicking here.
- The selected research papers will be published in the peer-reviewed international journal and others will be published in conference proceedings.
- The Last date for the submission of the Abstract is 30th October 2019.
- Abstract submission last date: 30th October 2019
- Acceptance notification: 5th November 2019
- Registration fee submission: 10th November 2019
- Conference dates: 19th to 21st December 2019
Phone Number: 011 26703540
Email ID: email@example.com