CfP: National Conference on Microbiology in the New Millennium at Kalasalingam University, TN [Nov 29-30]: Submit by Nov 10
Kalasalingam University (Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education, KARE), was established as Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering, in 1984 by the untiring efforts of philanthropist, Mr. T. Kalasalingam. The institution offers undergraduate, Masters’s and doctoral programs in various disciplines of Engineering, Technology, Sciences, and Humanities.
This conference will bring in experts in microbiology from both academia and industry, from India and abroad. The meeting will update current knowledge on various processes involving microorganisms and their impact on human welfare and will provide a platform for sharing and gaining insights into recent innovations in microbiology and allied fields.
Indian Association of Applied Microbiologists is one of the representative voluntary organizations of Microbiologists of basic and applied aspects, which looks after the interest of many eminent microbiologists, students and the wellbeing of the society.
The Conference includes the following thrust areas
- Role of microbes in Agriculture and Environment
- Food and Industrial Microbiology
- Microbiota in human health and diseases
- Microbial Genomics and Computational techniques in genome analysis
- Microbial Proteomics and Metabolomics
- Therapeutic Microbial metabolites
- Designing of newer drugs and vaccines
Call for Abstracts
- Authors who wish to submit abstract should follow the prescribed format.
- The paper must include the title of presentation, order of authors and the author’s affiliation with corresponding author’s email address and presenting author’s name in Bold.
- Abstract should be less than 250 words and be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing.
- The site submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the expert committee and the authors will be notified about the acceptance by email.
- For Poster Presentation, size of the chart or banner should not exceed 4×3 (height X width) feet.
- Interested candidates can submit their asbtrcats by clicking here.
- Last Date for Submission of Abstract: Nov 10, 2019
- Notification of acceptance of abstract: Nov 15, 2019
- Early Bird Registration: Nov 15, 2019
Phone Number: +91 9994005974.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.