The Combustion Institute Indian Section (CIIS) is pleased to announce and invite you to participate in the 26th National Conference on Internal Combustion Engines and Combustion (NCICEC 2019) in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra during November 1 – 4, 2019.
The goal of NCICEC 2019 is to provide a forum for scholars from academia, industry and research institutions to present advances and current challenges in combustion science. It will foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information in the community involved in research and development works in the ﬁeld of IC Engines, combustion and propulsion.
- Aerospace combustion
- Air-breathing engines
- Bio-fuel cook-stoves
- Carbon sequestration
- Chemical kinetics
- Combustion dynamics and instabilities
- Detonations and explosions
- Droplet evaporation and burning
- Exhaust emissions
- Fire Research
- Gas turbine and rocket engine combustion
- Heterogeneous combustion
- High ash content coal gasiﬁcation
- High-performance computing of combustion applications
Call for Papers
- Faculty members/ research scholars/ scientists from India are invited to submit original unpublished research in the topics mentioned below.
- Research papers should present novel perspectives within the general scope of the conference.
- The paper length should not exceed 08 pages. All submitted papers will be subjected to a “Plagiarism check” by Turnitin Software. Papers achieving less than 20% similarity score will only be sent for the formal review.
- To submit the manuscript, click here.
- Deadline for submission of full-length paper: June 30
- Notiﬁcation of acceptance of full-length paper August 31
- Submission of camera-ready papers commences: Sept 01
- Registration commences: September 01
- Deadline for submission of camera-ready papers: September 30
- Registration closes: September 30
Phone Number: +91 9996625007
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might be interested in this post: https://www.noticebard.com/international-conference-condensed-matter-physics-iem-kolkata/