The main objective of NCETIT-2019 is to provide an opportunity for leading academicians, engineers, scientists, researchers, industrial professionals and students from around the nation to network and have scientific discussions on the latest developments in the fields of Computer Science and Engineering.
This Conference provides a valuable opportunity for researchers, academicians, engineers, scientists, industrial professionals and students to exchange their ideas face to face and foster communication among them in a wide variety of scientific areas with a common interest in improving Computer Science and Engineering.
- Applied Optimization and Algorithmic Design
- Big Data Analytics, Data Mining (Cloud) and IOT
- Social Media and Social Networks Analytics
- Cyber Security and Networks
- Pattern Recognition, Machine Learning, and AI
- Interdisciplinary IT applications for Digital Transformation such as eLearning, E-banking, etc. and case studies.
- Trends in Software Engineering
Interested candidates can submit their abstract at the mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extended Abstract Submission: July 17
- Abstract Acceptance Notification: July 18
- Full Paper Submission (from Accepted Abstracts): July 22
- Full Paper Acceptance Notification: July 25
- Camera Ready Paper submission: July 26
- Last day of Registration: July 30
- Paper Presenter: Industry Experts 1500 INR
- Paper presenter: Faculty 1000 INR
- Paper presenter: Postgraduate/Research Scholar 700 INR
- Paper Presenter: Under Graduate Student 500 INR
- Attendees: 500 INR
- Attendees (Undergraduate Students): 350 INR
Phone Number: 91-9818459898
Email ID: email@example.com