The National conference aims to bring together leading academicians, scientists, researchers and scholars across the nation to exchange and share their experiences and research results and development about all aspects of Electronics, Communication, VLSI and Signal Processing field.
The whole idea of the conference is to exchange thoughts and innovations in the concerned fields and transform those in real time to solve the problems for the benefit of society.
- Signal Processing
- 3D image/video processing
- Systems Engineering
- Fuzzy Systems and Neural Networks
- VLSI & Embedded Systems
- Deep Nanoscale CMOS Devices
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Smart Antennas and wave Propagation
- Microwave Application
- Automation, Control and Instrumentation
- Optical fibre Communications
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning
- 5G Networks and IoT
- Optimization Techniques
- Computer Networking & Communication
- Broadband Communications
- Satellite and Space Communications
- Human Computer Interaction
- Routing and Control Protocols
- Cognitive Radio and Software Defined Radio
- Wireless Sensor Networks
Call for Papers
- NIT Bhopal invites abstracts from meritorious candidates.
- All papers must be submitted by email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full paper submission: June 30
- Notification of Acceptance: July 31
- Camera ready paper submission: Aug 16
- Early-bird registration: Aug 31
- Regular registration: Sept 10
- Conference dates: Oct 3-4
Phone Number: 9425011700
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.