Zakir Husain College, DU, is organizing a National Conference on “Challenges and Strategies to Improve Crop Productivity in Changing Environment- An Integrated Approach.” on January 12, 2018. The scientific program includes Keynote Address, Invited Lectures and Poster Presentation.
- Global Climate Change and Food Safety
- New Crops for New Climate
- Plant Growth, Nutrition & Environment Interactions
- Plant growth & Carbon Dioxide
- Innovative Agronomic & Breeding Practices in Changing Environment
- Physiological and Molecular Basis of Abiotic Stress Management
- Host Plant Intercation in Biotic Stress Management
- Flowering and Plant Reproductive Biology
- Microbes: Key Players in Plant and Environmental Health
- Role of Lower Plants in Changing Environment
- Genomics, Metabolomics & Proteomics Assisted Crop Improvement
- Plant Tissue Culture, Genetic Transformation, Genetically Modified Organisms, Biosafety and Bioethics
- Policies and Financing for Climate Change, Adaptation & Mitigation in Agriculture
- They must be in english.
- Should include author’s name, postal addresses and e-mail addresses.
- All text should be in Times New Roman, Font 11.
- The abstract title should be written in capitals, in bold.
- For papers with multiple authors, the name of the presenting author should be underlined.
- Abstracts should not be longer than 500 words in MS Word format.
- Abstract should be submitted as as email attachment to email@example.com
Authors will be expected to present their posters during the designated session. Posters will be displayed at the conference venue for the duration of the conference.
Instructions for Posters
- Posters should not be more than 1m x 1m dimension.
- The title should be printed in all capitals at least 30mm high.
- Under the title, print in small letters, the name of the authors, institutions, city and state.
- Place a postcard sized photograph of the presenting author at the right hand side of the title.
- The message should be clearly understandable without the oral presentation.
- Early Bird Registration: November 30, 2017
- Last Date of Registration: December 31, 2017
- Abstract Deadline: November 30, 2017
- Full Paper Deadline: December 31, 2017
Dr. Mohammad Wahid Ansari, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile: +91 8826437397