The event is organized by ‘Council for Creative Education (CCE)’ Finland. The ‘National Conference on Creative Education’ as nationally refereed conference dedicated to the advancement of the theory and practices in education.
Who can attend?
- Teachers (per-primary, primary, secondary and higher section),
- Homeschooling parents and
Themes for Papers
- Learning environments
- Creative schools- an experiment- case studies
- Creative pedagogy
- Using media for creative engagements
- Creative engagements in higher education
- Creative teaching in special education
- Policy making for creative and quality education at city, state & national level
- Rs.4500/-* per participant by 22nd April 2017.
- Rs.5000/-* per participant by 10th May 2017.
- Rs.6000/-* per participant for “Spot Entries” on 3rd June ‘17 from 9:00 – 9:30 am
- Online registration
- Abstract submission by 07th April 2017 in max. 300 words for Paper / Poster presentation.
- Abstract approval for Paper / Poster writers will be notified by 14th April 2017.
- Online payment of conference registration fees (Early Bird Discount) Rs.4500/- (per participant) by 22nd April 2017.
- Full paper submission for paper/Poster presentation by 5th May 2017.
- Last date of registration Rs.5000/- by 10th May 2017.
- Abstract submission (300 words): 07.04.2017
- Notification for selected papers: 14.04.2017
- Full Paper Submission: 05.05.2017
- Early bird registration closes on: 22.04.2017
- Registration Closes on: 10.05.2017
- Conference Starts: 03.06.2017
- Conference Ends: 04.06.2017
Conference Venue : Sir Parshurambhau College, Lady Ramabai Auditorium Hall, Sadashiv Peth, Tilak Road, Pune 411030
Dhanika Sawarkar: 9890436368
Dr Raghav Ashtekar: 9423571716
For more details, visit the official website of the conference given here.
About the Author