CfP: National Conference on Advances in Construction Management at College of Engineering, Pune [Mar 6-7, 2020]: Submit by Dec 15
A National Conference on ADVANCES IN CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT (ACM 2020) will be held at the Department of Civil Engineering, College of Engineering Pune. The conference aims to bring together engineers, academicians, researchers and other professionals having an interest in the field of Construction Management providing an excellent platform to exchange their experiences.
The conference focuses on emerging challenges within the construction management that would shape the future of the infrastructure construction of our country. The goal of the conference is to identify the challenges in the field of Construction Management to find a path forward to overcome those challenges through emerging technologies. Invited eminent speakers will present the outcome of the research carried out in recent times addressing the goal above as well as the future direction for research.
College of Engineering Pune (COEP), one of the oldest engineering colleges in India, was established in the year 1854. It is a premier engineering institution in the country and is consistently ranked very highly by various independent surveys on Technical Education in India. It is the Lead Centre under the Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP) assisted by the World Bank
- BIM and Software applications
- IoT in construction
- Quality management
- Risk management
- Safety management practices
- Sustainable construction materials and practices
- Underground structures
- Legal aspects in civil engineering
- Advanced optimization and construction techniques
- Labor productivity
- Construction equipment
- Project management
- Any other relevant topic
Call for Papers
- The authors are requested to submit a full-length paper (soft copy) and a scanned copy of the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outside participants are requested to make their arrangements on their own.
- Advertisements are also invited from leading organizations.
- Abstract submission: 1st December 2019
- Acceptance of Abstract: 15th December 2019
- Full-length paper submission: 1st January 2020
- Final submission of deadline: 6th February 2020
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.